Rebellions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellions

Rebellion private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAbiro is here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mabiro
V.I.P
mabiro

MAbiro is here Empty
PostSubject: MAbiro is here   MAbiro is here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Well didnt find the introduction section... so here is mine,

First of all, im a 14 years old boy. I live in Canada and i speak french. Some of you can know me from rk.

I play soccer a lot... I think im very good in it.. because i started to play it at 5 years old or so...

So its enought for now... if u want to know more.. ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skillz2Envy
AdMiN
AdMiN
Skillz2Envy

MAbiro is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAbiro is here   MAbiro is here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Welcome to Rebellionscape Mabiro.
I play soccer too. Are you in any team?
Back to top Go down
nickk
AdMiN
AdMiN
nickk

MAbiro is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAbiro is here   MAbiro is here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:56 pm

mabiro wrote:

I play soccer a lot... I think im very good in it.. because i started to play it at 5 years old or so...

i own you all at soccer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebellionscape.tk/
Skillz2Envy
AdMiN
AdMiN
Skillz2Envy

MAbiro is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAbiro is here   MAbiro is here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Pssh at Nickk. I started training when I was 6 or 7 years old, and then when I was 9 or 10 years old, they accepted me into the team. After a few months of training/practicing, we went to the tournament and we won the rounds. After that, the team was off since we already won the gold and I started playing a lot.

But, I'm sure Mabiro and me are equal in the skill since he started playing at 5 years old, and I started at 6/7. But, I'm still a good player.

**NOTE: Not meaning that I'm better than other people. I'm just saying I think I'm a good player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAbiro is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAbiro is here   MAbiro is here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAbiro is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebellions :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: