Rebellions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellions

Rebellion private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is what hapens to me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spirit1

spirit1

this is what hapens to me Empty
PostSubject: this is what hapens to me   this is what hapens to me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 am

whell i go on log in page and i typ all the details and click ok but it seas erra conecting to server i haven been able to get on for the hole day i typed it all in right i reset my compe and my inter net and it still douse it what do i do i cant log in at all Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Dutchvirus

PostSubject: Re: this is what hapens to me   this is what hapens to me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:23 am

thats because the server was and still is down atm.

you can see on this site itself if the server is online or not.
Back to top Go down
spirit1

spirit1

PostSubject: Re: this is what hapens to me   this is what hapens to me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:40 pm

so whens it back up
Back to top Go down
Skillz2Envy
AdMiN
AdMiN
Skillz2Envy

PostSubject: Re: this is what hapens to me   this is what hapens to me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:16 pm

You can be informed if the server is on or off underneath the Server Status section. If it says Offline in big red letters, then that means the server is down and you won't be able to connect, but if it says Online in big green letters then that means the server is up and you will be able to connect to the server.

Please stop posting about this and it's pretty obvious.
[_Locked_]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is what hapens to me   this is what hapens to me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is what hapens to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebellions :: Tech Support :: Client Issues-
Jump to: