Rebellions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellions

Rebellion private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
unscard
Skillz2Envy
ruvin2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ruvin2

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:29 pm

¬¬.... I'm exhaust of it.... WHY THE ME AND MY FRIEND CAN'T LOG IN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
START WORKING ON THE SERVER OR YOU ALL WILL LOSE THIS DIAMOND!

I hope it will alert us.
Back to top Go down
Skillz2Envy
AdMiN
AdMiN
Skillz2Envy

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Have patience.
It's happening to all of us. Just wait till Brad finds out and he will fix it.
Back to top Go down
unscard
Co-OwNeR
Co-OwNeR

PostSubject: Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 pm

dude patience is a virtue...and that sounded like a threat..
Back to top Go down
nickk
AdMiN
AdMiN
nickk

PostSubject: Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Just deal with it, or even better instead of complaining maybe you could help out brad figure out the problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebellionscape.tk/
ruvin2

PostSubject: Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:54 am

Ok....
Back to top Go down
x0pure4str0x
MoD
MoD
x0pure4str0x

PostSubject: Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:06 am

Wtf do you mean by "You will loose this diamond"????
Back to top Go down
Legend
AdMiN
AdMiN
Legend

PostSubject: Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:08 am

I was wondering about the same pure
Back to top Go down
http://rebellionscape.tk
Hot to trot
AdMiN
AdMiN
Hot to trot

PostSubject: wait   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:21 pm

ok im confused you talking about stop doing updates? if so then you dont want new nice things? or the dcing every so often? cause it so happens you cant fix it with his source sry to say i've already told him he could use mine but he said no so deal with that.and if it's just completely down theres a thing called parents and rules and time zones so you might be on at wrong time dont complain.
Back to top Go down
ruvin2

PostSubject: Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:36 pm

yeah, is about the disconnects and lags.... =/...
The "diamond" is the server... For me, the server is a diamond what need protection....
But we are protecting..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebellions :: Tech Support :: Client Issues-
Jump to: